Day hikes and easy overnights just got better with the KEEN Koven Mid WP men’s hiking boot. The waterproof leather upper, combined with KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane can take on any wet environments and unexpected puddles on the hiking trail. Waterproof, breathable mesh contributes to air flow. The removable footbed and compression molded midsole cradles the foot and reduces fatigue, while the stability shank provides added support underfoot on this approachable men’s hiker. The non-marking PU outsole is durable and features multi-directional, rugged lugs for traction on rocky trails to rugged terrain. An ideal all-around hiker for all-season use.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY TM waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Weight per shoe: 16.9 oz/479.1 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.DRYTM waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen’s measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
Waterproof leather hiking boot featuring KEEN dry membrane and compression-molded EVA midsole
Metatomical countored footbed
Thermo plastic polyurethane support shank
Protective toe bumper
Traction outsole with multi-directional lugs