Too low to display
Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for men are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This men’s waterproof hiking boot is American Built with material from around the globe.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY TM waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Weight per shoe: 22.4 oz/635 g
- Features: American Built, Hiking, Waterproof
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.DRYTM waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen’s measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
Waterproof premium nubuck leather and breathable mesh upper^KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane^Removable metatomical dual density ethylene vinyl acetate footbed^Direct attach polyurethane midsole for long lasting comfort^Integrated polyurethane heel cushion and tetra polyurethane stability shank